- Elastomeric respirators are designed for repeated cleaning and decontamination resuting in dramatic cost savings over filtering facepiece respirators.
- The included mechanical speaking diaphragm allows for improved communication among essential workers, patients and the public.
- The Advantage 900 does not have an exhalation valve which allows for filtration of exhaled air, thereby providing a means of source control and use in a sterile field environment.
- Reuse and cleaning capability make the Advantage 900 respirator a more eco-friendly alternative by removing single use disposable alternatives from the waste stream.
- Overmolded MultiFlex nosecup provides stability and on the user’s face and while maintaining a secure fit.
- Anthrocurve facepiece design maximizes fit and comfort and reduces potential leak points.