Fall Protection Systems
The completely toolless installation of MSA's THLL helps to save time and increase efficiency when setting up lifelines on the jobsite.
- Integrated locking and tensioning mechanism on the handle - eliminating the need for nuts, bolts and wrenches.
- Lightweight, flexible cable helps make installation easy to complete by a single worker.
- Locking and tensioning mechanisms are on the same side - no need to travel back and forth for set up.
- Easy-to-read red and green visual indicators let the user know the system is locked, tensioned and ready for use.
- Patented bypass shuttles help 2 users maintain 100% tie-off - increasing mobility without sacrificing safety.
Fall arrester with rigid anchor line – System AS 360 is designed to provide protection for max. 2 users at the same time during their mobility in the vertical. The device complies with EN 353-1.
Line anchor system DUO is a C class anchor device conforming to EN 795. Designed for use by 1, 2 or 3 co-users, with possible re-configuration for 7 users. The system can be installed on building walls, steel structures or roofs or terraces.
The MONOLINE system concept is based on a use of a trolley being a mobile anchor point for personal fall arrest system which cooperates with a single steel anchor line. Such solution provides user with a high comfort of horizontal mobility because the trolley travels easily along the anchor line, which is comparable to rail systems. While it is possible to keep low investment costs, characteristic for line systems.