FeaturesMSA's FlameGard® 5 MSIR Detector is an advanced multi-spectrum flame detector designed to provide superior false alarm immunity with the widest field of view. The detector employs a state-of-the-art multi-spectrum infrared (MSIR) sensor array with a sophisticated Neural Network Technology (NNT) system.
· Advanced multi-spectrum flame detector designed to provide superior false alarm immunity with the widest field of view.
- Multi-Spectrum IR (MSIR) sensor array provides increased range and a wide field of view
- Neural Network Technology (NNT) combination is highly immune to false alarms caused by lightning, arc-welding, hot objects, and other sources of radiation.
- Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) checks the optical path integrity and the detector's electronic circuitry
- Designed to detect typical fires
- The FlameGard 5 MSIR Detector is housed in a stainless steel explosion-proof enclosure to provide operational integrity in the harshest environments.
- Multiple communication outputs provide versatility for use in a variety of applications
- The serial communication port(s) allows 128 units (247 using repeaters) to be linked up to a host computer using the Modbus RTU protocol.
CSA, FM, ULC, ATEX, IECEx & CE marking HART registered SIL 3 suitable FM certified to IEC 61508
· USA Approvals
o FM - 110311_FM_3041816_3041816
· Canadian Approvals
o CSA - 110810_CSA_2385571_2447891
o cUL - 110721_UIAZC.E343624
· European Union
o CE Declaration of Conformity - DoC_FlameGard5MSIR_120328
o SIRA - Sira10ATEX1363_02
o Australia (IECEx) - IECExSIR10.0191_00
o China (CCCF) - 140328_CCCF_2014081801000228
o Russia (Gost) - 140428_GOST_05.B00512_EAC_Ex_RU
o SIL - 110100_3041816-FlameGard 5 MSIR
Click here to download Datasheet