FeaturesThe main purpose of FLIR A315f is, by adding the housing, to increase the environmental specification
of the standard FLIR A315 to IP 66 without affecting any of the features available in the camera itself.
The built-in FLIR A315 camera has features and functions that make it the natural choice for anyone
who uses PC software to solve problems and for whom 320 × 240 pixel resolution is sufficient. Among
its main features are GigE Vision™ and GenICam™ compliance, which makes it plug-and-play when
used with software packages such as IMAQ Vision and Halcon.
· By adding the housing, environmental specification increased to IP 66.
· Suitable for those who use PC software to solve problems.
· Has a resolution of 320 × 240 pixel.
· Complies with GigE Vision™ and GenICam™
· Supports plug-and-play when used with software packages such as IMAQ Vision and Halcon.
• Encapsulation IP66
• GigE compliant
• GenICam compliant
• 16-bit 320 × 240 images @ 60 Hz, signal, temperature linear, and radiometric
• Compliant with any software that supports GenICam, including National Instruments IMAQ Vision
and Stemmers Common Vision Blox
• High-end infrared machine vision that needs temperature measurement
• Slag detection
• Food processing
• Electronics testing
• Power resistor testing
Click here to download Datasheet