• PoE (Power over Ethernet)
• Built-in web server
• General purpose I/O
• 100 Mbps Ethernet (100 m cable, wireless, fiber, etc.)
• Synchronization through SNTP
• Composite video output
• Multi-camera utility software: FLIR IP Config and FLIR IR Monitor included
• Open and well-described TCP/IP protocol for control and set-up
• 16-bit 320 × 240 images @ 3 Hz, radiometric
• Lenses: 25° included, 15° and 45° optional
• Fire prevention, critical vessel monitoring, and power utility asset management
• Volume-oriented industrial control (multi-camera installation is possible) The Flir A300 camera does not only offer an accurate for measuring temperature solution but it’s also affordable. When a problem arises that does not require the fastest speed or reaction in solving, The Flir A300 is the solution for it. It is suitable for anyone who uses a PC and as a result of its composite video output, it’s also an excellent choice for thermal image automation applications, where you can utilize its unique properties such as looking through steam to the fullest. The Flir A300 is useful for fire prevention, power utility asset management and critical vessel monitoring.
Flir A300 camera
· Offers an accurate temperature measuring solution.
· It is affordable.
· Suitable for PC users
· Suitable for problems that doesn’t require fast reactions
· Excellent choice for thermal image automation applications
· It has a unique property that enables it to look through steam
· Useful for fire prevention, power utility asset management and critical vessel monitoring.
· Applicable in Volume-oriented industrial control as multi-camera installation is possible.
· Built-in web server
· 100 Mbps Ethernet (100 m cable, wireless, fiber, etc.)
· Multi-camera utility software: FLIR IP Configuration and FLIR IR Monitor included
· 16-bit 320 × 240 images @ 3 Hz, radiometric
· Lenses: 25° included, 15° and 45° optional
Click here to download Datasheet